Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Long Time Coming...

Hey Bloggies...

It's been a great while since I have taken the time to really just sit and pour my soul to thee. Happy 2013!!! It's been darn near 3 years since I have brought you anything amazing from me. I promise to dedicate myself a little more. In these last couple of years I have landed a new job, allowed myself to give more, and follow God again. I hit a rough time when I created this blog. My heart had begin to ache and my soul had begin to be lost. I was cold, in more aspects than one. Now I can't say that I am ready to fall in love or anything like that, but I am ready to date a little and just fall a tad. As for my family they are amazing. I'm rocking w/ the best team ever. I wouldn't change nor trade my Goons for the world. I'm still anti the White Man, but I am def about to spread some Peanut Butter on his Cracker if you get what I mean. I love you, adore you, and I'm always thinking of you... *mauh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Sccop