Saturday, August 22, 2009

Anthony Slaughter=LAME!!!

So... After the text I received on today this blog post was necessary....
I need a dude that I can just fall into a relationship with. We can call this playing it safe,but I think this is the best thing for me and the only way I will be ok with dating someone and talking to them. Someone that is my friend first and then ends up being my dude, this way I already know what he is like and how he is as a person. I tried to see myself dating folks and talking to folks, but when it comes down to the actual meat and potatoes there is just no gravy there and then everything is dry... Ya Digg??? I just want to be able to be myself and comfortable and at this point I haven't met a sole who makes me feel this way. Maybe it's me, but I rather be alone then deal with what I had to in that text today. When it's all said and done I want someone who respects me and cares

***Plain and Simple***

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Sccop