Saturday, August 22, 2009

Savvy

" The best way to see a person, is to not even look at them" -Jay-Z

***Brief***
The other day I was on global14.com looking at a video Fabolous and Jay-Z did together and that's were the quote comes from.

***Line and Hook***
It makes me wish I never saw or had to look at some people. At times I wonder what people M.O. 's are and what is their actual purpose in my life. I think that I get too attached to some ppl esp the "seasonal" ones. The second I think to care for them is the moment I see their true colors and sometimes that is not the best look at all these days.
***THE BOOK***
I have started to read Steve Harvey's book and I realized that a lot of what he is saying is so true. And some of that stuff I already knew, and was just in denial and questioning if it was true or not. I realized in a "certain" situation I was the fish sport and not the keeper. When I realized this I was ok with it, but it took a darn year and a half for me to realize this. However, I am still silly because they are a keeper in my book. I like how dudes know from day one what a girl/women will be to them whereas women always try to wing it out and give it a chance and i def have given a chence for too long. I am def starting to think like a man and always acting like a lady...lol

***IT'S BEEN REAL***

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Sccop