Friday, September 25, 2009

H.U.S.B.A.N.D.

How Understanding Someone Becomes After Never-Ending Dedication....
Me and a good friend of mine name Taluan Henderson came up with this acronym today. I have been using this word a lot lately when it comes to males and I don't mean the word in marriage mode so i decided that I would clarify just what it means and meant to me. There are a lot of people in my life and some of them actually make the cut of being adored by me. There are just some guys who come through in the clutch, some I adore as my eye candy, and the others are the best friends a girl could have. Now I know you notice that I didn't mention love nor fall in love with, but its simply because I don't use that word often and when I do use it I mean it. There is only one person to this day that I have ever been in love with and of course I love all the guys who matter to me the most...
When it comes to this acronym I use these words because I feel like to know me is to love me and to know me you must understand me POINT BLANK. Never Ending Dedication is in link with the friendships I have acquired over time and with certain individuals. Now the Someone is self explanatory and if the reader doesn't get that then they don't get life...lol
I could go on for days about this acronym and words of choice but there is no need to be repetitive and cause boredom. So as a parting....
Live Learn Grow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Sccop