Saturday, September 26, 2009

What A Day???

Taking to the blogspot....
This morning I woke up feeling like shit just my luck I'm sick! I either caught the bug from my linesister (13) or T-Ro... Either way I'm thinking damn! So as the day progresses my body aches and my head hurts and I'm feeling sluggish. A few moments ago I decided that I would wash and clean my bathroom just to move around and get unlazy.... How bout BAD IDEA... I damn near passed out tryna clean my toilet man this is not a good look at all and then ontop of that i'm tryna wash and my white clothes gone miss this round cuz I have no bleach.... WTF?!?! Man I am loosing this hand... Now the room mates are back with all they noise. Why?!?! Somebody help!
Now I'm tunning into iCarly on Nick....

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Sccop