Friday, September 25, 2009

Stronger Than Love

It's been a long time coming and way over due for me to put up a new post on this site. If I was to keep a journal and just jot down everything that goes wrong and right my site would be in over load....
This is my official last semester at PV and I am very thankful for it but at the same time I step back and question whether or not it's really gone happen simply because I'm taking the hardest classes in my college career at this point. I know that in the end I will come out the victorious one, but as of right now I have to use that as a way to keep me focused and pumped.
My personal life has it ups and downs and as always I am digging someone new every 5 secs which is good cuz sitting around thinking bout that one person isn't gone do me a bit of good especially when they not thinking bout you!
I feel like I have evolved as a person but I'm still that kick ass bitch so don't fuck with me...lol
I love being me I wouldn't have it any other way....
This is all for now when I get to work I will add more topics to my site and try and keep this thang more updated.
Love Peace and Hair Grease

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Sccop