Thursday, July 9, 2009

Communication

Now this is the key to everything in life. Even, I at times struggle with this, but in the back of my mind I know I need it to get my point across. Text messaging to me is THE handicap of it all, but at the same time its ok because no one can say they never said anything. I just think it is unhealthy to have a text ONLY conversation with people esp. someone of your interest that you like and may want to pursue. This is solely written from experience. I never understood why someone could never face anyone face to face, or call them. The idea of supposedly liking someone is to see them... So a thought pops up that maybe he/she was never that into the person. I feel like with the dude I was dealing with... He was a coward, and hiding something that he didn't want to come to light... Idk, its weird to me, but at the same time it may have been a sign that i didn't need him in my life.
-L.A.C.
Love, Adore, Care

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Sccop