Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Hola Bologgers

Hello Universe...
I'm so glad to bring you my very first blog site. I couldn't be any happier right now. I ask that you guys bare with me as I get the site and page as I dream it should be. If you have any questions or concerns you may ask away.
I first started blogging on my myspace, but that page as well as my facebook is very personal to me so I decided to bring something to the public and let them enjoy the "RANDOM" person I am that some "friends" can't appreciate... GOTTA LOVE IT!!!
Nonetheless....
I must pay respects to the King of Pop Michael Jackson for he is the creator of my theme song "Bad"
Shout Outs
To My Family
My Mother Yvette Horton My Brothers Ronald and David Johnson My Love is always near
To The Lovely Ladies of the Zeta Iota Chapter of Gamma Sigma Sigma, I love you all and to that Beautiful SPR2K9 line Wee-Oop!!!
Last Standing Descendants of Eris R.L., I love all 22 of you beautiful Diva's
To My BFF's
Samantha Sibert, Aaron Powell, and Valyncia McDaniel
"Ya'll Are The Fucking Best"
To The Goon Squad
Ran, Kasha, Jordan, and Keshia
"Y'all is what keeps me crazy"
To My Houston Diva
Courtney Sanders
And....
To my many friends and class-mates its been a blessing knowing you and having you in my life
Smooches

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Sccop