Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Officially Dating

When I got off work yesterday this title came to my mind on the ride home. And it’s starting to play a melody in my mind. I just want to be happy and I feel like it’s time for me to get off the bench along with some others and just do the damn thang. I have been in a rut for the past year and a half and I cannot continue to allow this person to hold me back. It’s time for me to do what they have done (- the kid) and get into a serious relationship that I desire to be in. I feel like there is nothing wrong with wanting to be with someone, care for them, and love them. I’ve never had that before and I feel like it’s time for me to be tagged in on it and experience it. I feel like the next one I come across will and shall be better than the last and that it will help me move on and forget about him. I’m ready to focus on my future and forget about my past, because my past definitely forgot about me. Forgot about me so, that he can’t even answer my texts. Now “How About That One”???
-Game Time

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Sccop