Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Loving Him

Loving him is hard when the love isn’t returned
Loving him is hard when you can’t talk to him and he won’t talk to you
Loving him is hard when he doesn’t care to know that you feel this deep for him
Loving him is hard when all you can do is think about him
Loving him is hard when he consumes every thought in your mind
Loving him is hard when the future you plan and see includes him and him ONLY
So…
When does loving him become EASY…
Time after time I wish I could answer that question and the only thing I have come up with is:
1. Moving on without thinking twice about it
2. Let him know and hope that it’s a response being able to live through
3. If the love is return then that’s the best yet
I know better than to live by the third choice simply because I have been hurt for some time and I feel like if I ever told him he would ignore me and I know I would have to tell him in some kind of text form and not verbal. I just want the closure needed to be able to do option number one. Number one is my ultimate goal, being together is too fairytale like and I don’t feel like he could bring me my fairytale when he is too busy acting in a fairytale to a life that may not be his. I just feel like we were never on the same page and that’s why my feelings are deeper than his will ever be. I also think there was a lack of communication between us, but I can truly say I never asked for a relationship nor explanation of what we were to each other and maybe that’s where I dropped the ball at, but it’s done now… RIGHT CC???? We a done deal?
*sidenote*
I just want to see you
-Sighs

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Sccop