Friday, July 10, 2009

Spaceship

Today out the kindness of my heart and my 2 brothers.... We decided to go help my BFF Jill....lol She moved out of her apartment into another one which was acroos the street. Now that was the good part. Remind you (the reader's) that is was 210 degrees outside and i was "swerting" like i was in the klub last night.... So I walked back in the apartment to try and find a paper towel to wipe my swert only to find out there was none in sight... I was like OK! So i became parched and Lord behold there was no refreshment not even a cool bottle of water for anyone to sip and then pass to the next... That's when I knew I was dealing with a tru black person and that I was on a Negro Slaveship/Spaceship (Kanye), but do you think "Jill" cared? Oh no, she just kept making us truck that shit from apartment to apartment. Now the smart thing would have been to start some time of assembly line to make things go smoother or faster, but then I remembered who I was dealing with.
DEATH...
So "Jill" put the shower curtain out to be moved but she put it in the walk way and Lord behold (yet again) the darn rod hit her neice in the head and "Jill" response was... "Take this bag over there" as if nothing even happen. How cruel? And I am the one that doesn't care for kids... Guess "Jill" had a moment...

-THAT MOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Sccop