Saturday, July 11, 2009

For Me

Every time I see a photo of him my heart just drops and my head gets clouded. I don't understand how someone could have such an effect on me. Everything within me wishes this was not happening, but how does one control this? A part of me wants to cry but then another part of me is like it's his lost. I know one thing, and that is everything happens for a reason and that if it meant to be it will come back to me yet again, but at the right time. I feel as though people should never put themselves in situations they really don't want to be in. I imagine my life and what it would be like with him in it and without him. The only difference is the without leaves one with questions. I just wish he would grant me the closure I need. Now I don't say "grant" as if he is some god or has control, but I do need him to tag me in on this one. If you know him tell him THIS ONE IS FOR HIM.


-Gracefully

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Sccop